Our Nitrile Gloves on the ground in the UK and available for pre-order import
Our Nitrile gloves are a hand protection option that is growing in popularity and use
in medical and industrial applications.
In the past latex gloves were
traditionally used, many people have allergies to latex and suffer from
skin irritations when they use these gloves for long periods of time.
The difference between latex gloves and nitrile gloves is that Latex is
made from natural rubber, while nitrile gloves are produced from
synthetic rubber called nitrile rubber (also called NBR, Buna-N, or
acrylonitrile butadiene rubber).
Synthetic nitrile rubber tends to produce few issues with allergic conditions and gloves made from this material have several advantages:
Why Our Nitrile Gloves
- Our Nitrile Gloves are price competitive with latex or vinyl gloves
- Our Nitrile gloves provide a comfortable fit even for extended periods
- Our gloves offer a good tactile sense
- Nitrile rubber offers good chemical resistance, more so than latex
- Our Nitrile film is thin and allows for good heat dissipation that reduces sweating and skin irritation
- Our Nitrile gloves will take up less volume for the equivalent quantity, saving on storage and transportation costs